Join us for your choice of weeks or for the whole summer!
Students attending our summer camp will not only learn about the plants in our educational gardens, but will also have the opportunity to work around the farm.
Depending on the week, campers will:
- Harvest berries, peas, cucumbers, garlic, potatoes, tomatoes and more
- Spend time with our goats, sheep and pigs
- Check our nesting boxes for eggs
- Interact with our baby chicks, turkeys, geese and rabbits
Every week is sure to include:
- Cooking each day with recipes that are inspired by what is growing in our gardens
Students are divided by grade levels for appropriate activities.