Celebrate your child’s special day at Ambler Farm! Experience farm life as you and your guests participate in a hands-on garden experience and interact with our resident sheep, goats, pigs and rabbits. Round out your time at the farm with a tractor hayride taking you through our rolling fields and gardens.
This is a unique outdoor farming experience. Please advise guests to dress appropriately for the outdoors and the day’s weather. Boots or closed-toe shoes are a must: overalls optional.
Ambler Farm birthday parties are designed for children turning 4 -11.
We have a limit of fifteen (15) children max per party, including birthday child/children and siblings. Up to 15 adults may also attend.
We only offer birthday parties during May, June, September, and October on Saturdays during specific times.
NOTE: Birthday parties are exclusively outside in our educational area regardless of season or weather (except lightning/high winds).
Ambler Farm birthday parties are 2 hours total:
- 1 hour 15 minutes for a structured program led by a Farm Educator
- 45 minutes unstructured time for parents (cake, refreshments, opening gifts, etc.).
Ambler Farm Provides
- a unique, one and a quarter hour hands-on learning experience led by one of our Farm Educators
- 3 picnic tables outdoors in our educational area behind the Farm Stand OR 3 picnic tables located by the stone wall near the red barn (in case of inclement weather, the carriage barn will be available with tables and chairs)
- Ambler Farm t-shirt for the birthday child
- refreshments, food and paper goods
- birthday cake, candles and lighter
- party favors (if desired)
Birthday Party Policies
- Hosts may arrive no earlier than 30 minutes before your scheduled time for set-up and may remain for up 30 minutes for clean-up.
- Host must accompany and supervise children during entire event. Host is responsible for non-program portion of the party.
- Please note that we do not allow the following: balloons, live animal party favors (i.e. fish), or piñatas.
- Amplified music is not allowed at any time.
- The farm is a naturally beautiful place for your event and provides a wonderful backdrop for photos.
- Decorations are not allowed for the safety of our farm animals and organic gardens.
- No alcohol. No open heat sources (sternos, hot plates) are allowed. There are no electrical outlets available outside.
*$100 non-refundable deposit is due at time of booking to hold a reservation.
Schedule a Party